Thursday, May 22, 2008

I.L.L.I.N.O.I.S.

Still in Chicago, which really is windy, and also quite cold (48 today!). In general I'm having a nice time, though. The training course (on the new ECM we'll be required to use for site management starting this summer) is vaguely interesting and my company always does things in style.

The highlights so far include:

  • Dinner and murder mystery theater in the Signature Room in the Hancock Building
  • Deep dish pizza at Giordano's
  • Arriving to O'Hare on time and timing the El perfectly so I didn't even have to wait for a train
  • Shopping at Filene's Basement and Nordstrom Rack - I didn't buy anything, but had fun trying on dresses
  • a quick stop at The Chicago Public Library

Another day of training and then I'm off to Arkansas for Memorial Day weekend.

No comments: