Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Craft Services

Just finished what is hopefully the last night of shooting for our submission for the Rewind Kindly Filmmaking Frenzy. Even though I'm not in this one, or hanging out in a sweltering shed reeking of creamed corn, this has taken a lot out of me. Longer shoot and too many cooks in the kitchen, basically. Plus I'm just tired lately and fretting that I don't have enough time to do the things that I love to do. Lord help me if I ever have kids.

The one part that I do get a kick out of is my self-proclaimed role as head of craft services. I've been more into cooking for the last few years, but between no-spenduary (which I should probably explain at some point) and mostly working from home I've been going overboard with the home cooked meals lately. Tonight was Spicy African Peanut Soup, salad, and a tofu chocolate mousse for dessert. Good stuff.

3 comments:

erik said...

What movie did you swede?

Becky said...

One of my favorites - "The Shining." Now, no stealing our idea and making it better, k?

erik said...

Did you see this one for that other sweded Alamo contest?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0KHwBI24DE